Netflix - Make me Fall in Love

Hi. As you know I am a huge fan of movies. I love Romantic books and Romantic movies. I have to say I have an immature taste in Romance tastes. I love watching people fall in love, that breathless moment when they stumble into a wall as they kiss and the butterflies from that moment when their eyes meet. Of course there is also a time for the raunchy stuff but most of these will be the sweet loving moments.

these are not in order of preference

Teen Romance
Before I fall - Goes from silly to poignant.
the Duff - Mae Whitman is brilliant. I love an actress who can't laugh at herself. And a very cute male lead.
Easy A - Hardly a teen drama. Its too good to be.
the Spectacular Now - Sad but powerful
Any Twilight Movie - I am a sucker for the supernatural.
Clueless - another classic
the Hunger Games movies - are good but the books are better.
the Space Between Us - I really enjoyed this. Sweet.
the Fault in our Stars and Paper Towns - both John Green books beautifully brought to screen. the young actors are ones I hope to see again especially Nat Wolff
Say Anything - Need I say more
Charlie St Cloud - Zac Efron need I say more

Great Ensemble Actors
Love Actually - 2003 - Older but full of my wonderful stories and actors
the Holiday - I'm not a big fan of Cameron Diaz but there are a few of hers on the list
How to make and American Quilt - Some of the greats in a very smart story.
Definitely Maybe - We all remember our history differently

Nicholas Sparks
the Best of Me - I have to say I enjoy the alternate ending better but very sweet
the Notebook - my generation's classic
Safe Haven - I love a movie with a twist. Best actor is not even a main character.

Musical Romance
Burlesque - 2 beautiful divas with beautiful voices. Story is a little week but I am a sucker for a musical.
High Strung - Lovely

Beauty and the Beast - Better than the original. Do not watch any YouTube interviews with Dan Stevens. He is much more impressive in the movie.
Bride and Prejudice - I love the music and story but come on no kissing, Why?
Step Up movies - Amazing dancers find love. A lot of SYTYCD alumni

Post Apocalyptic/Supernatural
Equals - Nicholas Hoult is entertaining and has grown up so much
Warm Bodies - I don't really like ?Horror but its not really. Again Nicholas Hoult
the Time Travelers Wife - What someone will do for the love of their life. A great Rachel McAdams performance
The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons - So smart but sad.
Stranger than Fiction - a great performance Will Ferrell
When in Rome - Funny
What Women Want - a classic
Upside Down - quirky romance

Independant/Other
Before We Go - I hope you can use your imagination to see a future at the end of this movie.
Austenland - Corny but cute
How to Lose a Guy in 10 days - Kate Hudson is a fav of mine
Far from the Madding Crowd - Carey Mulligan is a very smart actress that engaging to watch.
The Vow - Another Rachel McAdams based on a true story
Legends of the Fall - Tragic love story
The F Word - MY FAVORITE.
Gigantic - Very cute.
the Accidental Husband - Another favorite. Great acting.
One Fine Day - George Cooney big time corney
Picture Perfect - Rom/Com as its best.
50 First Dates and the Wedding Singer - Adam Sandler brings out the romantic big guns.

Non-Netflix
In your Eyes - I love the concept and I am a huge Zoe Kazan fan
My Girlfriend's Boyfriend - Very cute



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dayso 4 - 8 - Washed Away and Cakes