My Netflix Favorites - Make me Laugh

This is the first movie list dedicated to my sleep sister. For those of us that have our health challenges and spend a lot of time with our pillows and TVs to keep us company.

The F Word, The Fundamental of Caring, Bad Mom's, and the Other Woman - My favorite
Easy A - I love Emma Stone
Swiss Army Man - This on is a little weird but made me laugh.
One Fine Day - Good but George Clooney. Need I say more.
The Intern - Very Cute
The Big Wedding - Great Cast
It's Kind of a Funny Story - an odd concept but I liked it
Love Actually - Great Cast
Scott Pilgrim vs the World - Comic book come to life
Priscilla Queen of the dessert - Australian original drag queen travel movie/American version is Too Wong Foo, thanks for everything Julie Newmar - Not as good but still worth the time.
Stranger than Fiction - Best Will Ferrell movie
The Family - Very dark comedy
GFB - Gay teenager comedy
The Full Monty - British Comedy
Picture Perfect - Jennifer Aniston cutesy
Wedding Crashers - A Colin Favorite
Coming to America - Eddie Murphy
Austenland - Jane Austen theme park. Very cute. I really like Keri Russell. Waitress is a better Keri Russell movie
Gigantic - Great Cast movie
The last Word - Shirley McLaine is fantastic
Opening Night - Unique Musical comedy.
Big Daddy, Pixels, 50 First Dates, the Wedding Singer, Click and Grown ups - My Adam Sandler favorites
Junior - I love Emma Thompson

Netflix TV
Grace and Frankie - my favorite
Girlboss - I'm a big Britt Robertson. Very smart and true story.
Weeds - Starts really strong but worth finishing
The Good Place - so funny
Gilmore Girls - of course
Being Erica - a unique Canadian comedy
Not on Netflix 
Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Dogma - all Kevin Smith movies.
United States of Tara - On Crave. I would say falls in both comedy and drama.

It's a start. Have fun.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dayso 4 - 8 - Washed Away and Cakes