Day 15 - Family Speed

Day 15

Family day was a total write off in the ART department but like I said creativity is sometimes just about being creative.  Husband was working so 3 kids home when everyone else is busy with family. I was creative at keeping my 7 yr old engaged and learning to read. I was creative in challenging my 12 yr old to make her own decisions when it comes to making gifts for her friends for Valentines day. And I was super duper creative in helping my 9 yr old prepare for the Kub Kar races. I totally geeked out and probably was more interested than he was because he sure disappeared fast when technology time hit and I was still trying to get it to run on all 4 wheels. I found out today that that is not so important. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dayso 4 - 8 - Washed Away and Cakes